I don’t know where my brain has scarpered off to, but it took my ability to follow a knitting pattern with it. I have made several rather hilarious errors, many of which have required multi-row froggings. But it’s fine, really. Outside of raising my voice slightly at Smaller for ignoring my request that she give me a few seconds, it went smoothly enough and is ready to be fixed.
Past that, a bit of store maintenance. I replenished one of the listings. I did a bit of price tweaking. Whether it nets me a few more sales remains to be seen, but at least I feel better about the shape of things. Now, if only I could resist the urge to make more stitch markers now that I have more wire to play with… :<
Anyhoos. Gonna go get on that.